We have now received a final offer from the company on which we wish to consult members.
The full terms of the offer are outlined in the offer letter which can be viewed opposite.
The key elements are;
- A 2.2% increase to paybill to be implemented wef the 1st September implementation date.
- Salary increases applied via a performance related matrix which provides;
members with a CW marking at zone 3 of the pay range receiving 2.1%
the vast majority of members with an increase of 1.9% or above
- Non-consolidated increases for those above zone 4 and above their personal rights maximum.
- Consolidated increases for those above zone 4 but within their personal rights maximum (which would apply to increases up to the personal rights maximum).
- A salary benchmarking exercise which has resulted in an increase to both the bottom and the top of the Level E range.
- A standardisation of the zone steps for all roles - so the spread is now +/- 20% around the mid point of the range.
- Revision of the annual pay review date to 1st June to bring it in to line with the rest of BT (which makes this a 9 month deal).
- All increases to be backdated to 1st September 2010.
We believe this offer represents a good deal when compared with other offers in BT and Accenture and recommend it to you.
All members will shortly receive an electronic ballot and we would recommend that you vote to accept the offer in that ballot. You will have until the 10th November to do so.
We will also be holding an all-members conference call on Friday 5th November at 12noon to discuss this with you and would encourage you to attend that if you can.
The dial in detail for this call are;
Dial In - 08708 508 839 or 0800 731 7239
Pin Number - 87945353#