The two day/one night event will be held at Quorn Grange in Leicestershire on Sunday 23 and Monday 24 November, with a social event on the Sunday night.
Participants will discuss:
- setting up and promoting branch-based networks for young professionals
- young members’ training needs
- how the union can help branches to engage young people
- how to promote Prospect membership and activity with young people
- a social media strategy for young members and
- a draft Prospect strategy for young members.
The forum will also set up a YPN committee to help drive this work forward.
It will meet four times a year and have eight members, including four officer roles: secretary, chairperson, vice chairperson and a communications officer.
Please register your interest in the event or being on the committee with Tom Sidwell Prospect’s new full-time organiser based in Lutterworth. Tom will be taking main responsibility for the young professionals’ network.
Email him at email@example.com and book early to avoid disappointment. If there are more requests than places, we will allocate them to ensure a fair gender and geographical balance.