The union’s new prize draw scheme is open to all working and unemployed members* who pay their subs by direct debit. This includes:
- members who are unemployed
- on unpaid leave
- on unpaid maternity leave or
- in between contracts and who pay Prospect’s special rate of subscription.
The promotion is not limited to new direct debit conversions.
General secretary Mike Clancy said: “Switching to direct debit is easy, only takes a few minutes and means your relationship with Prospect remains independent of employer or government interference. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
“What we cannot allow is professional workers to be denied a voice just because the government decides it wants to change the way union members pay their subscriptions.”
Download a flyer to help spread the word in your workplace
You can also use our animated video to spread the word.
You can switch:
- by phoning the dedicated membership number 01932 577007
- by downloading a form and sending it to FREEPOST PROSPECT MEMBERSHIP.
Click here for the full terms and conditions of the draw.
* Members at Sellafield are covered by a different scheme.